PEXb barrier and non-barrier pipe.
PEX tubing is produced with cross linked polyethylene. Cross linking is obtained through a chemical process that increases the bonds between macro molecules to form a more complex structure than the normal polyethylene. Due to the cross linking, the polyethylene's performance is greatly enhanced and maintains the excellent properties of thermoplastics. Offering excellent corrosion resistance, incredible flexibility and unusual toughness, PEX tubing allows for fast and easy installation.
- Outside Diameter- 0.625" Inside Diameter- 0.475"
- ASTM F876 and F877 to SDR-9 dimensional standards.
NSF 14/61 for potable water and underfloor heating systems.
- All tubing is labeled B137.5. Which indicates it is compliant to the CSA Standards B137.5
- Tubing can be confidently installed where hot chlorinated potable water is constantly re-circulated.
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 and the United States Safe Drinking Water Act.